Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pedicures.

I am not one to have a lot of any spending money these days...there are bills to be paid, groceries to buy, and a nursery to build! Darrin works so hard and provides abundantly for us, and for him, I am so grateful! I could go on, (as I am sure you could about your best friend) but nevertheless, this post is about the luxury of getting a nice spa pedi! When my mom was here in July and on Elsie's 1/2 birthday (I still don't know how she manages to get 2 birthdays every year) we went to do Elli's favorite thing. It was my moms first time (and she is 50, mind you!) and it was wonderful. If you haven't had one done recently...or ever...you have to get one done!
Happy girls! Pedicures are so relaxing...they are good for the body and mind!
Elsie has model perfect feet.
Mom thinks she does too. No really, she loved her toes and was so proud of them!
As for my toes? They have grown...I didn't know that my size 11W feet could get any bigger...but now they look so long and skinny and go to the edge of my flippy floppies. And I just found out I have outgrown my Toms. Ahhhhh mom life :)

1 comments:

Anneliese said...

LOVE the new look!! maddie & i just got a mani/pedi yesterday...but it was kind of a stressful experience :/ i'll tell you about it sometime :)

Post a Comment