Thursday, August 19, 2010

around the house...



Beds. Kind of a personal thing...sometimes I see peoples bed and think "you sleep on that? GROSS!" And maybe you will think that of mine, but my sheets are clean. Promise.

Anyways, We don't have a headboard, for many reasons. Someday maybe we will get a whole matching bedroom set. Up until now our bed has just been pushed up against the wall. That is until we moved here and our bed sat up against a window which has a ledge and therefore if you tried to sit up, you kind of just awkwardly fell back.
One morning I was just praying for a way to either buy a headboard or to find something to put in between the bed and the window. And then, I realized I had about 50 encyclopedias sitting in my baby's room with no home!
Thank you, Lord for always providing!!

2 comments:

Anneliese said...

GOOD IDEA! and it looks cute too! i sooo know what you mean about the awkward fall back... i don't know how i so know. but i do.

summer said...

love this. and i cracked up at the 'gross!' part. seriously.

Post a Comment