Wednesday, August 18, 2010

M.I.A

Since some of you have asked for an update...and I understand what its like when a blog you follow doesn't update...and since I have a lot of free time on my hands these days...I thought I might try and get back into this little blog.

What I have been up to since my last post...uh...February.

1. Found out God had planted a little someone in me!
2. Went through 11 rough weeks of nausea.
3. Darrin worked his booty off and graduated... Magna Cum Laude no less.
4. Have had many special visitors come stay with us.
5. Traveled home to Derrick and Haley's wedding!
6. Welcomed my first and forever favorite nephew...Bentley Von Kliewer!
7. Visited a little town in South Carolina for a job interview that I never in a million years would be so perfect for us.
8. Moved to that little town!
9. Found the perfect Midwife and Delivery (please don't judge them by their lame website) place to have Baby Dick!
10. Once again am being blown away by the love and grace and peace of God.

Darrin is really loving his job at church, and it works out because we love the church and pastor! I have been staying home, which has worked out the last 2 weeks because I have been sick...but I seriously need to either find some part time work or start a hobby! I LOVE being at home, but I can only clean so much :)
This Saturday I am going with a friend to check out the Greenville farmers market, I am SO excited!
We also started registering for the baby (I LOVE registering/ looking at registries for some reason!) at Babies R Us and at Target.
Anyways, we may be getting a camera here at some point, so at some point this blog will involve pictures.
Until then...here are a few from Facebook!
I couldn't be more proud of these girls...getting baptized!
Rom. 6: 3-43Or don't you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life. 
I am so thankful that these girls accepted Jesus' gift of salvation at a young age, and have already decided to proclaim Him and dedicate their lives to Him!

 Me and Darrin have both periodically said about 27 times since they were here last month "You know who I really miss? Joe and Elli." In fact Darrin just said it yesterday, and I couldn't agree more!

 I am so lucky to get to ichat with these two almost everyday!
 Sisters and Brother. Minus Kami.

3 comments:

Anneliese said...

woo-hoo! welcome back! if anything, you need to keep us updated on your growing babe/belly!

vcr said...

so glad you're back and can't wait to hear more of that babe!

summer said...

mary! yay! i'm so excited that you're back- i've missed you. can't wait to hear more about this move to a little town (we're the same!) and the li'l person inside you! how are you feeling? i'm so curious how it's all going!

Post a Comment