Thursday, August 26, 2010

Baby Dick!

24.4 weeks! My due date is December 12th...and this is the first picture I have taken! I feel now like my belly is starting to look pregnant round, and not just, well....round! After much thought, and going back and forth...we will find out what it is on October 7th! As for now, baby is kicking and moving all the time! I am have a large appetite...which has led to a lot of time in the kitchen.  Darrin is being the best encourager for walking. You would think that staying home all day it would be easy...not for this girl! On Tuesdays my birthing center offers free prenatal yoga, which I am have been attending, and I love it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mary! you are seriously the cutest pregnant girl ever. glad you and baby dick are doing well! can't wait to find out if it's a he or a she!

summer said...

ahh mary you are so lovely! and i am super excited for you. can't wait to know who this baby dick will be!

free yoga?! how cool is that. i've always wanted to try it. what's it like?

Maryclayre Dick said...

Well it is just a series of stretches and relaxing techniques. Apparently it rids the body of toxins, like a message would! I think it would be just as beneficial to do a video...I know some people do that.

Anonymous said...

OK. First of all..CUTE picture. I appreciate that you put a prego picture up. I've been wanting to see it. Second of all, YOGA? How fun are you! I miss you!

Anneliese said...

lookin' good!!!

teresa said...

so glad you are BACK! and super duper cute :o)

Post a Comment