Sunday, August 22, 2010

a delicious wrap.

Tortillas, veggies, cheese and ham are just a few of the staples of my fridge. Today I paired them together for a quick, easy lunch!
 This wrap is a fun lunch alternative to a sandwich, or loaded up salad. You can put any of your favorites on it, take it to go, and make it for kids.  The versatility of wraps is just one of the reasons why I love them.
I used two of my favorite condiments, yellow mustard and ranch as my base. Then I topped it with cheese, ham, tomatoes and romaine lettuce. Usually I would use spinach, but I just bought this fresh romaine yesterday, and I just love the crunch it brings!
One thing I always do is take the time to prepare all my vegetables and unwashed lettuce. It is so much more cost effective to buy them uncut or prepared. It doesn't take up much time, and I know my food is washed, cut and ready for the week!

1 comments:

summer said...

i always think about you as i get veggies ready, mary. such a good habit!

ps. i love your new blog look. nice work, darrin!

Post a Comment