Thursday, February 5, 2009

always kiss me goodnight.

Today I deleted a lot of people off of my facebook. rude? I think not. The people that I chose to delete were the ones who made me mad on facebook, put up inappropriate images, and were not encouraging.

I am job searching. Problem is, not very many companies are hiring! I am not worried, I know the Lord has something for me, I am just excited to see where He will use me.

Tomorrow we get our dining room table. I am so excited! I will put pictures up shortly.

I am missing my family, but am beginning to feel at home here. I love my apartment, and the neighbors are nice. I cannot complain.

The title of this post is a quote that Darrin applied (vinyl) to a wall in our bedroom. He actually does all the wall hangings, as he goes through the necessary precautions to make sure that whatever he is hanging is center and straight.

Tonight we went to B&D burgers with some new friends. It was a lot of fun, very delicious, and their entrees were 2 for the price of 1. Yay!

Mary (to the middle- aged- over- worked waitress) "do you think I can sample a fried pickle? I have never had one, and I may like to order them as my side"

Mikey (to the middle- aged- over- worked waitress) "she is from NEBRASKA!" (Like its a foreign country)

Waitress "well the cooks normally don't do that, but I will ask"

a couple minutes later she comes back...

Waitress (in a hurried, hushed voice )" well its not their normal practice, but they said they will do it"

a couple more minutes later...

one freshly fried, fried pickle! ( I thought she would just pull one off the next order going out)
I love pickles...and I love fried food, but I went with the curly fries.

2 comments:

Anneliese said...

why didn't she just grab a pickle that was floating in the fryer and bring it out?! haha! who are the new friends?!

Anonymous said...

i tried fried pickles at sonic after i left you and darrin's the other night...i thought anything could be friend and turn out amazing...i was wrong. friend pickles didn't impress me!

Post a Comment