Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall!

Fall is definitely my favorite season. I love the crisp, cool air, changing leaves, and a new energy for baking. Growing up, everytime I would visit my Grandmother, her house would be beautifully sprinkled with seasonal decorations...that is just one of the many things my she has inspired me to do...go out of my way to be festive!



 
On another fallish note, the last two days have been gray, cool and rainy...my favorite! As I sit here and sip my decaf (with lots of hazelnut creamer) and look at my to do list today, I can't help but thank God for my "job"! I love it, and I can't imagine how much more joy (and stress? and diapers...) will fill my life once baby is here. Thank you Darrin, for providing for us, and not being they type to always want more, expensive stuff...working with what we have been given, and making me feel important!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your blog! your fall decor is gorgeous, and i can't believe your baby bump! so happy for you and darrin, and can't wait to meet baby D!

Ann Marie said...

i love fall too! hands down, best season.

Anneliese said...

i commented....but where is it? sad :( and after my name was randomly selected....

Post a Comment