Thursday, September 2, 2010

BBQ Chicken Pizza




This is by far my favorite homemade pizza recipe! Although I admit, I am not picky when it comes to the good ole deep dish. I tried my hand at home made pizza dough, and it turned out super good! Even if you think this pizza sounds a little iffy, you must try it...you and your family will thank me.

BBQ Chicken Pizza
1 large pizza crust
grilled chicken
your favorite BBQ sauce (I like sweet baby rays for this)
sharp cheddar/mozzarella cheese
diced onion
cooked, crumbled bacon
fresh cilantro
ranch (for dipping...optional!)

If using homemade crust, pre-cook for 10 minutes. Then top with all your ingredients and bake at 350˚ for about 25 minutes. Use the cilantro as a granish, right out of the oven.
Enjoy!



2 comments:

Anneliese said...

i forgot about homemade pizza!! i used to make it...but for some reason i haven't in ages! i'll have to give this a go!

teresa said...

YUMMM!!!! this looks amazing. i'll have to surprise my honey with this one.

Post a Comment