Friday, September 24, 2010

Baby D - 29 Weeks



 
Don't mind my jammies :) 
*Baby should be about 3 pounds this week. While I made made a land mark weight too...I won't say it, but I will say it begins with a 2 and end with a 02.
*I can now actually feel with my hands, a baby in my tummy...and it sure lets me know that its there!
*When I lay down on my side at night it starts moving...a lot. 
*Walking is still not too difficult, but tying my shoe is. 
* 2 weeks until we find out if "it" is a boy or girl.
*I can't eat enough baking soda and take about 9 vitamin pills a day. 
*My hormones are out of balance, but thankfully, Darrin's are not.
* I've had a few irregular contractions, and am doing other stretches/ walking to get ready for the big day!

9 comments:

Anneliese said...

love that bell! you actually don't look very large at all.

Sarah said...

eating baking soda? what?

Unknown said...

A- thanks :)
S- yes! i brush my teeth with it like 5 times a day...have you ever tried like a little off of your finger? for some reason, i have always liked it. haha...weird!

vcr said...

what a cute little bump you have! darling!!

Anonymous said...

Maryclayre i am commenting just so you can see i read this(:
your belly is absolutly adorable!

Sarah said...

that's okay - using it to brush. i imagined you just sitting there eating it out of the box.

Hannah said...

what a darling baby bump!

Kathy said...

I love the pictures. You look good pregnant. Miss you lots.

MeesterMama said...

Super cute! I love my baking soda tooth paste too!

Post a Comment