Friday, October 16, 2009

Short and Sweet. Part 1


My Pumpkin Spice Muffins....with homemade Cream Cheese Frosting!!! Yum...I took them in my cutsie Longaberger basket to work. Everyone loved them.
Here's the delicious recipe.

Also, I also made these last night...

Peanut Butter Balls! (Darrin's favorite)
1 c. peanut butter
1/2 stick butter
1/2 (more or less) powdered sugar
1 1/2 c. rice krispies

combine them, form into little balls.
melt some chocolate chips and put the two together.

I actually made my p.b.b's kind of big, and put them in my mini muffin tins, and then just spooned the chocolate over them...I don't like to much chocolate. Then I cooled them in the freezer.
These are a quick and easy treat, and pretty inexpensive too!

1 comments:

Anneliese said...

the pb balls look great! i bet shawn would love them! his fav combination!

Post a Comment