Monday, March 9, 2009

enjoying...

I love looking at pictures, especially when I am reading a blog! I am envious of Summer's creativity with her camera. I don't have a camera, so I googled all my pictures. I hope that it is sufficient :)

Here are a few budget-friendly products that I am using:

In the shower:
Found this little one at Walmart for under $2. Although I love my Mary Kay wash, this bar leaves a much cleaner feeling. I actually bought it for Darrin, but find myself using it over and over.



Reading:
A lady at CBC gave this to me, and I can't put it down!



Throwing in the Dryer:
They make the laundry smell so fresh and clean!



In My Laundry Room:
this smells soooo good.



Drinking:
Our favorites are strawberry, grape and peach.


Cleaning the Kitchen with:
this stuff takes out any stain that may be on your counter!


Smelling:
More specifically, Warm Vanilla Sugar.
I have these in every room of my apartment.


Eating:
In many different ways.
My favorite is warm with a little half and half.


Listening to:
This CD...more specifically : Would You Go With Me

4 comments:

summer said...

aw, mary! thanks so much!

ps. i need to try your bounce dryer sheets.. maybe that's my problem.
i just can't smell mine!

pps. that book looks amazing! i need to see if my library has that one.

Anneliese said...

i got that book for christmas when shawn and i were engaged...i think i gave it to mom...and never got it back!

josh turner looks like vance reimer!!

Maryclayre Dick said...

Summer : You are welcome :) But I may try Mandy's idea of a downy ball!

Anna: I think he looks like vance too!

Sarah said...

Just found out you had a blog. Yeah - I love reading blogs from people I know. Our blog is listed on our facebook page - keep up to date...we will post after we have the baby. Only about 3 weeks! Yikes!
Sarah

Post a Comment