Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Trying.

As some of you know, right now I am on day 3 of having no job. Not that I am complaining, but I am kind of in a struggle against myself. Since I have the whole day to myself, I want to use the time wisely. Now, yesterday and Monday I was pretty medicated because of my bum finger. But not today. Although I am looking (really hard) for a job, I have decided to also put more time into being a good housewife. My schedule isn't near as tight or disciplined as Summer's, but I am trying :)

TODAY (WEDNESDAY)
10:30a- Make sure whole apartment is clean (CHECK!)
11:10a- Go walking for 40 minutes.
12:00p- Meet Niq for lunch
1:15p- Go pick up groceries for potluck
2:00p-Finish some thank you notes
4:00p- Make salad for potluck
Then after that, I will talk to Darrin, get ready for small group, pick up friend for small group,go to small group, come home and go to bed.

I think this sounds like a productive day :)

Back in the day...
This picture was the day that Darrin left for SCAD for the very first time. It was almost 3 years ago. I can't believe how far we have come since this day! As Kathy would say...PTL! (Praise the Lord :) )

2 comments:

Anneliese said...

yay for going on a walk! shawn and i went on a walk to a park tonight...shot around ( i lost in a shooting contest, but it was close!) and then walked back. it was fun :)

and how in the world did D used to be so tall?!

summer said...

wow, mary, what a compliment! i have to tell you, it's always a struggle to make sure i'm spending my time wisely-i'm so with you. i hope the job search goes really fast and that you find something amazing. something you'll love. until then, your day without a job sounds so awesome- and so full! you are so good.

Post a Comment