Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Best Email Ever.

here is to our first email of sophmore year. #cheers
here is to mary coming back in about a month. #hooray
here is to me watching swiss family robinson in my room. #classic
here is to me feeling like im going to throw up. #sick
here is to me acting like im on twitter. # imnot
here is to me driving in 203 days. #cantwait
here is to me making you smile. #hopeitwasbig
here is to me making this email look like one of elsies forwards. #bingo
here is to me having the best older sisters God could ever create #wouldntknowwhattodowithoutyou
here is to me loving you with my whole heart #<3
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY AMERICA!!!


caroline burke.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU POSTED THIS! THATS SOOO FUNYY! hahahah <3 caroline

Beth said...

cc is the best!!

Anonymous said...

love it! <3 elsielynn. : )

John and Teresa said...

It's been exactly 1 yr since you've blogged! miss your posts :)

Post a Comment