Monday, January 18, 2010

A Little Update

Hello!

I can't believe it is already 2010, how exciting! Here are a few things that I am looking back on, and looking forward to!

2009...
January - Got married! To Darrin Dean Dick, you may know him, he is pretty incredible.
February - Darrin and I celebrated both of our birthdays, got my nose pierced, went to Orlando and didn't work! Found a great church -- Savannah Christian.
March - Darrin Started school, I got a temporary job. Settled into our apartment.
April/May - Work, school, church. stitches in my finger!
June - Went to Miami to see Shawn and Anna, got Tatoos, got new jobs,layed out in the hot sun!
July - I worked only part time (really enjoyable, God really provided!) Darrin worked A LOT! Family came to see us.
August - I went to NE, then came back and started my 3rd and current job.
September/October - Work, School, BLITZ! (Junior high youth group) Small group.
November - Thanksgiving, Darrin started a 2 month break from school, christmas tree.
December - Christmas, family, gifts, food, snow, fun.

2010...

- Anniversary (JAN.)
- Mom comes to visit (FEB.)

- Grandpa and Grandma Bauer come to visit (FEB.)
- Birthdays! (FEB.)
- Darrin's Graduation (MAY)
- Baby Kliwi! (JUNE)
- Mr. and Mrs. Derrick Dick (JUNE)
- Summer! (APRIL-AUGUST)

In recent news, Darrin got me a Lodge cast iron skillet, and Anna gave me Pioneer Woman's cookbook...and they both are changing my life. I highly recommend either one.

Anyways, thats about all. We don't know what we will do when Darrin graduates...we are leaving that up to the Lord!

1 comments:

Anneliese said...

thanks for the update! keep them coming! what are some of your fav's from the pw cookbook?? i really need that....

Post a Comment